• I started making a list and realized that last year, I read more than 20 books (which means more than 1 book a month). I was constantly growing and learning new skills such as investments. In case there are too many books I want to highly recommend, I decided to separate it into 2 Parts.
• The first part is going to be about making desicions, getting stronger, wiser, smarter, working on your conscious and subconscious, goals, dreams, ways of thinking, and how it develops your reality and many other important things you must to know to be a successful, happy and a free person! It's not only about business and money, it's about life!
• And the second part is about business and entrepreneurship skills, investments, becoming successful, reaching goals, managing your time, creating passive income, getting out of the ratrace, the matter of setting up goals, creating a plan, rules of managing money, how to save, earn, and multiply your money.
Once you read these books, you'll never think the way you used to.
So, here is the Part :
// the priority is not random
1. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
2. Stephen Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
3. Brian Tracy - Eat That Frog!: Twenty-one Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
4. Tony Robbins - Awaken The Giant Within
5. John Kehoe - Mindpower into the 21st Century
6. Brian Tracy - Create your own future (How to master the 12 critical factors of unlimited success)
7. Malcolm Gladwell - Geniuses and outsiders
8. Richard Branson - Screw It, Let's Do It
9. John Kehoe - Quantum Warrior: The Future of the Mind
10. George S. Clason - The Richest Man in Babylon