• One day I was talking to my friend, who was going through a difficult period of his life and I told him something, that changed his life. He said that was the most clear, deeply understandable explanation he has ever heard or read and it helped him a lot. He still thanks me for that conversation, where I told him why goals are so important. I decided to share my speech with you, hoping it helps more people to change their life for the better. Here is what I told him:
• Let's suppose you are the ship with a sail. You are in the middle of the huge, almost endless ocean, where the ocean is every single opportunity that exist in the world, all the goals that exist in the universe, some of them yours, some - other's, there is something you like, that others hate, something you hate, but others like.
• Let's imagine you didn't CHOOSE what you want, you didn't set up the direction to your ship. So the ship doesn't know where to go, it doesn't know it's heading! Where would the ship go? It will be slowly and randomly moving to the side where the wind blows, then to another, where the water flows stronger, then turn to the wind blow again, until you arrive to the wrong (random) destination. Until you moor your ship at someone else's coast, at the coast you might not like, at the coast you probably hate, the place where you don't feel happy, where you don't live fully.
• Don't blame the wind, don't blame the flow or nether ship. Blame yourself, because you are the one, the one captain of the ship, responsible of the path, of the destination. You are the one, who supposed to set up the exact direction, concrete path and clear destination!
• Don't be a SAILBOAT! Be the Ship with the engine, be a good captain of your ship, deliver yourself whenever you want, get yourself whatever you dream about despite the wind, despite the flow!
• I have prepared a very concrete and a useful list for you. "How to set up goals correctly?", "How to find out your path". How to stop wasting time on others dreams and start living a dream life, doing the things where every single step and move will bring you closer to your destination!